Following is a list of responsibilities MCPS provides to its clientele
- Move 100% of the producer’s production to market.
- Make nominations to pipelines, gatherers/transporters, and operators.
- Confirm nominations to transporters/pipelines and for markets/shippers.
- Schedule total lease level volumes of all operated and non-operated properties.
- Monitor and maintain gas balancing positions on operated and non-operated properties.
- Manage imbalances for the highest value available.
- Provide short or long term gas marketing arrangements.
- Perform gas contract administration.
- Procure price discovery for the most optimum price for the producer client’s production using 10 years of historical pricing data in the San Juan basin.
- Prepare pipeline monthly gas allocation reports.
- Prepare monthly gas balancing statements and reports. Conduct gas balancing reconciliations.